It’s finally here! We’re finally offering custom embroidery on your UNDFIND products. We want you to DEFINE YOURSELF, and what better way than to display your logo or name on your UNDFIND gear? UNDFIND custom covers are made locally here in California and we work closely with local businesses to create your ideal products. This provides us with the flexibility to customize your products to fit your brand and your style. Read on for more info.
What Can you Embroider?
- 1) Black Fishbombs
- 2) Black Leather iPad Sleeves and Midnight Web iPad Sleeves
- 3) One Bag and Waist Shooter Covers: Currently Limited to Midnight Web and Black Leather Covers
Walkthrough of the Process
- 1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- a) SUBJECT: Custom Embroidery
- b) BODY: List the products and the quantity of each product you would like embroidered and the Pantone Colors Used in the image you would like embroidered
- c) ATTACHMENT: attach a PNG, PSD, or AI image of what you want embroidered
- 2) We send you an invoice as well as confirmation that embroidery of your attachment is feasible
- 3) After receiving payment, we overlay the logo onto product template, render it, and send it to you for approval
- 4) After approval We make we produce the products and ship them to you
- 1) The cost of your selected cover(s) and/or Fishbombs
- 2) One time setup fee of $65
- 3) $10 per item thereafter